The WellMan Health Screen
What is the WellMan Health Screen?
The in-depth WellMan Health Screen allows you the opportunity to explore your health with one of our doctors with a special interest in preventative medicine. This person to person wide-open approach, without computerised intervention, can reveal previously unidentified threats to your well-being which could be avoidable, and, more often than not, treatable.
Most investigation results are available within hours, and, should significant findings be evident, further action can be discussed promptly. If specialist input is indicated, this can be arranged at short notice, and is usually claimable from your private medical insurance.
Should you so wish, all clinical findings can be reported to your General Practitioner.
If required, The WellMan Clinic can provide on-going continuity of care. Urgent same day appointments are always available.
What’s included in The WellMan Health Screen?
- An initial one hour consultation and physical examination
- All appropriate investigations including full haematology and systematic biochemistry blood tests
- Urine analysis
- High specificity prostate screen (complex PSA)
- Respiratory function tests
- Relevant advice on receipt of the investigation results